BalticStep offers event management services and activities in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia through its website (www.balticstep.com).
Because our Terms & Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully.
1. By using balticstep.com , you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
2. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use balticstep.com.
3. BalticStep may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by BalticStep. Your continued use of balticstep.com website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use balticstep.com content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of balticstep.com content requires the prior written permission of BalticStep.
Pricing & inclusions/exclusions
5. Prices listed on balticstep.com are per person, unless otherwise specified.
6. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted to Euros.
7. Price quotations are subject to change without notice until a booking has been confirmed.
8. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under ‚You will get” on the product pages of balticstep.com
Payment & cancelations
9. Accepted payment methods: payment online with the credit card or by bank transfer. BalticStep accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron. There is no charge or service fee for processing credit or debit card payments.
10. BalticStep requires a deposit payment or the full amount at the time of booking, depending on when the booking is made and what type of services are booked.
11. BalticStep charges a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total price at the time of booking. The full payment (less deposit) for services is due at least 7 days prior to the service start, or upon confirmation of the booking if the initial booking is made within 7 days of the start of services.
Disclaimers & limitations of liability
12. BalticStep in making arrangements for activities, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any supplier, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the tours.
13. Under no circumstances will BalticStep or its service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of play-vilnius.com regardless of the form of action.
14. Furthermore, BalticStep and its agents and suppliers accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes.
Our Company details are:
Registration number: 304916221
VAT number: LT100012196312
Registration address: Įsruties g. 20-63, LT-06221 Vilnius